This hibiscus, harvested by women's cooperatives in Burkina Faso, by hand picking, drying in the sun, in fair trade partnership, produces beautiful purple flowers, rich in mucilage and anthocyanin .
The hibiscus flower is indicated for infusions or for coloration of cosmetic preparations (creams, lotions, shower gels, masks ...). It is also known as an antioxidant, delaying the aging of the skin.
Finely ground in a mortar, it also allows the preparation of make-up powders of a beautiful pink
- Colors the bathwater
- Supports hydration and softens the skin thanks to the mucilage and sugars
- Antioxidant activity related to anthocyanins , fruit acids and polyphenols (including potential activity to reduce the oxidation of bad cholesterol ( LDL) fight against skin aging.
- Excellent for blood circulation
- Organic cooking: succulent infusions , fruit jellies , desserts , cocktails,…
- ground finely for makeup
- the anthocyanins are very fragile
pigments. During time, the intensity of their color might fade. The
concentration and the pH have also a role in maintaining the color. It has to
be kept protected from light and heat.
Pulverulent product, do not use next to a ventilation
Ecological and organic cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at http ;/ / cosmetiques.ecocert.com